Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 80, Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today during my physical therapy session, Joy tried a different approach to loosening some of the tightness/adhesions in my scar.  She had a snake bite venom remover---it's like a syringe, and she placed the end on my skin, and pulled on the plunger.  The suction pulls the skin up into the syringe, and hopefully releases the tissue that is holding my scar down.  This was at about 10:30 AM, and as of 6:50 PM, the marks on my skin remain!

Kaitie got the mail & newspaper while I waited in the van---we only get a newspaper 3 days a week, so it is a big occasion!  She didn't know I was taking a picture, so.....

she beamed a nice smile when she saw me with the camera!!

Cheryl had scads of paperwork to do in preparation for the annual Board meeting tomorrow.  She usually tries to keep this up thruout the year, but with my illness, she got a little behind!  She's done an amazing job of focusing and accomplishing her task!

Simeon spends a lot of time "fixing" his bike.  His brake cables and bike chain have been reconfigured many times.  He also likes to attach a wagon to his bike with a bungee cord!

No comments:

Post a Comment