Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 77, Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mahree looked the picture of St.Patrick's Day with her shirt and garland!!   After our day, we watched Hugo.                                        


What a busy day today was---Bonnie had Special Olympics practice, and Cheryl took Cody, Simeon, Meika, Spencer, & Sam with her to drop Bonnie off.  She took the kids out to Burger King's for French Toast...it's a special treat only on Special Olympic practice Saturdays!   I took Mary Beth with me to drop Mahree and Merica off at Lexis J's to have their hair done.  After they were settled, MB & I drove to Zeeland, except we were talking so much, we missed our exit, and made it all the way to Saugatuck, before I could turn around and go back to the right exit!    

Rosie stayed home as Jacob & Troy were picking her up for a date with Troy.  They went out to eat at Appleby's and then went to the Mall.  Kaitie stayed home so she could catch the Hope Network bus to go to the special needs Praise & Worship at Calvary---Tim, Kara, & Shonda were also there!

I took a lot of pictures of the girls at the salon on my cell phone, and will add some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment