Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 76, Friday, March 16, 2012

 Started out the day getting the kids off to school----they had a two hour delay!  Then Cheryl & I drove to Ann Arbor, making a stop at the outlet mall near Howell.  My appointment--which had been cancelled twice, also had the time changed from 2PM to 3PM.  I asked Dianne Koprowski to pray specifically for my family at home between 4-7 PM, because we would be home even later than we expected to be.
I took a lot of pictures of the beautiful sky as we drove home from my appointment!


The sky kept changing, and I couldn't stop snapping pictures.

Beautiful shelf in this bank of clouds--it almost looked as if there was a little table on it!

When we got home, Dianne had come over to the house to be a Mommy presence!  She exclaimed how peaceful and good everyone was---I told her it was because there was a Mom in the house!!

I received a text telling me that our county was under a severe thunderstorm warning.  Sam was very afraid, and I put a kids' program on for him....Dianne quickly left, as she had left windows opened at her house. 

The storm came on quickly, the rain poured down in a torrent, and tons of hail fell---about the size of grapes!  As quickly as it started, it ended!  When the noise of the storm ceased, Sam began to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment