Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 64, Sunday, March 4, 2012

Although I didn't get any pictures at church, the most exciting thing today was that I was able to return to church after missing about 27 church services.  Very thankful that I was able to watch most of the services on Calvary's live feed, but it was beyond wonderful to be present in the church service and fellowship with other believers!  To see familiar faces, to partake of the Lord's Supper, to be able to attend church with all 12 of us was a blessed experience.
I was pretty tired out, and headed downstairs to take a nap.  Sammy wanted to take his "nap" with me, so I hooked up the headset to the TV.  He laid very quietly, and I was able to sleep...

Rosie has joined a small group thru Church and they meet every other Sunday.  She met with her group this afternoon and got a ride to the group.  Cheryl picked her up afterwards, and the family had sloppy joes when she returned.


               

In the evening Bonnie played on her computer, Rosie enjoyed playing with her dog--Ozzie, and Kaitie played on her Nintendo.






Auntie helped Sam with his Kindergarten Take Home Bag!  He is really enjoying these weekly activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment