Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 57, Sunday, February 26, 2012

Today Cody, Spencer, Merica, and Sam "baby-sat" for me!  We had church at home; watched a Veggie Tales about the prodigal son, and colored a picture about the father embracing his prodigal son---the kids weren't really too excited about the singing, were quiet for prayer time and Scripture, though!  Cheryl took the rest of the gang to Calvary, and I watched the live feed in two parts!!


MaryBeth is here to help Bonnie with the kids while Cheryl, Mahree & I head out for Ann Arbor this afternoon.  I have appointments on Monday at the University Hospital.  Rosie is going to Trisha's and they plan to scrapbook.








After our Church at Home, the kids played with their video games while I watched the live feed!  Cody--well, he took a nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment