Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 39, Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kaitie has looked forward to her 20th birthday for a long time! She didn't want cake, she wanted apple and cherry pie and Chinese orange chicken and rice.  It sure smelled good!
Mahree had to go to jazz class so the party was a bit rushed!

 My therapist today was April, and
she gave me different "stuff" to do.
She graduated me from a regular
walker to one with 4 wheels!
Kaitie enjoyed her gifts!




Here I am trying out my new wheeled walker!

Big Day for our Kaitlyn!  She is very excited!
Laura brought Rosie home on the bus from Chicago.
Thanking God for Rosie's safety, and for allowing us
to have a visit with Laura, who turns 41 on the 13th!
The kids had to go to school, so we couldn't see them this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment