Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 45, Tuesday, Feburary, 14, 2012







Today is Valentine's Day--big day in our family!!  My Physical Therapist--Kristen came, and gave me a good workout--I am basically at 80 degrees!!  When she left, & after I iced my leg (much needed!!), we went to WalMart. (I used a wheelchair, as I was a bit tired out!)  We had to drop off cards that Spencer forgot & lollipops for Mahree, pick up Kaitie from KTC (she gave me a flower!!), and take Rosie & Bonnie to work.   I finished my Valentines for my family when we came home, and took a nap--I slept quite solidly, and awakened to Meika in my room, chattering away!  Last night the Kaminskas brought us a wonderful meal, Valentineballoons, Valentine table ware, cupcakes--everything for a party!  Cheryl blended some of the meal for me, and I had it tonight---Thanks, Ed & Mary--so yummy!!  We had our traditional family Valentine Party after dinner--very nice & included balloons Bonnie brought and the Valentine goodies that Ed & Mary brought as well!  So thoughtful!  Bonnie & I posed with the cards that Mahree made us---most of the younger kids made their own cards for the family, too!  So special!  After Cheryl picked Rosie up from work, got little guys to bed, Bonnie, Mahree, Cheryl, & I watched a DVD in my bedroom! Fun, tiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment