Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48, Friday, February 17, 2012

So fun to have Jody visit!  After we pick Kaitie up from KTC, Cheryl, Jody, Rosie, Bonnie, Kaitie, and I are going out for lunch at Red Sun Buffet.  We are all Chinese food lovers, and I can eat their egg drop soup, and tea is always good!  More pictures to follow!!

 I took a few pictures at the Chinese restaurant, and after we left there we went to the Christian  book store---Cheryl had some unused gift cards and she gave them to Jody for an early birthday gift.  LOVE the book store!  First outing with only a cane!  SO fun....slept well when we got home!!
Wonderful meal brought in by Jane, and a surprise visit by some folks that Rosie had invited over.  She met another guy online.  Took up about an hour--fortunately he brought his Mom, and she was able to take him back to his place with profuse apologies from us.
Good thing we have the Lord to depend on, and so thankful for the peace only He can give when the challenges of life seem overwhelming.  The medical issues are no big deal for me to deal with--the emotions of my kids are where satan thinks he can gain a foot hold.  Don't think so---get thou behind me, Satan...I belong to Jesus Christ and I claim His power and blood!


No comments:

Post a Comment