Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44, Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to my dear daughter, Laura!  Love you, La-La!!


Meika had to stay home, because we thought she was coming down with a cold, but she actually did fine all day.  She had her breakfast in my room, and so did Sam, since he had time before his bus was to come!  They watched PBS, sort of!!






At 8:00 AM Kristen, my Physical Therapist came and I measured almost 80 degrees without her stretching me! Since the doc wants me to get no more than about 80 degrees--this is super good news!! I am now walking with a cane most of the time, and we are working on strength and quality of my walking.
Had my appt with the PA, Valeri, today, and I got my staples out! Had x-rays done, and all looks well. There is bone loss, so that is probably part of the reason I am not to push to get much past 80 degrees.
Today was also the day to finish making valentines for school, dance class and home.  Kaitie was quite proud of the valentines she made for her dance class!


No comments:

Post a Comment