Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 147, Saturday, May 26, 2012

 I cannot believe it!  We have a day "off!"  Mahree opted out of her last dance class, Bonnie's Special Olympic practices are finished...after a very busy week, we have nothing on the schedule.  Of course, that doesn't mean we have nothing to do, but we can do it at our own pace!!  Cheryl, Bonnie, and Cody ran errands this morning, Spencer, Kaitie, and Sam played outside...Merica played quietly behind the couch, and Meika worked on a puzzle!  Very calm and peaceful day---think I might take a nap!
Merica and Sam started out our quiet Saturday by playing amidst the pets!
Bonnie & Cody shared a sweet, tender moment!



"Mom, is this tractor taller than our house?" (I think he means a real one!)
When I said that I didn't think so, Sam asked, "What about a combine?"  I hardly know what a combine is---let alone know how tall they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment