Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 109, Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today my daughter, Jackie, is 36!   She has separated herself from the family, but we continue to pray for her and love her.

 On my way to pick Mahree up from dance, the sky looked so beautiful                                             that I snapped a pic at a stop light.
Mahree dances with friends at Hearts in Step Christian Dance Academy in her jazz class!  She asked me why I "always" take pictures of her!  Told her it was because I love her!!

Kaitie was enjoying her chocolate shake, and I took a picture of her!

Sadie doesn't usually play with toys, but she seems to like this knitted ball!

I enjoyed catching my girls off guard tonight!  Bonnie was getting my purse for me, as I had once again left my phone in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment