Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 104, Friday, April 13, 2012

Today was Rosie's moving day.  She moved to a supported living condo with the goal of independent living.  Bob Kleinheksel, Kathy Grasmeyer, and Roy Stevens helped Mike & Amal Stewart move Rosie's things into the condo.
The U-Haul that moved Rosie's belongings.  I wasn't home, as I had to take Mahree to get a booster shot---I don't think I would have been able to handle this move from our home very well!
Kathy seemed to be having a good time!

 The Condo


Rosie & Mom--Mom's putting up a brave front!
Cheryl & Kathy are attempting to fold a fitted bottom sheet!

Chuck E Cheese!!





Leaving Chuck E Cheese's after the nicest party we ever had here---it wasn't as busy as usual!!



 I picked up the 4 youngest kids from school so we could go to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate Sam's 6th birthday!  Mike drove Cody, Simeon & Meika around so the rest of us could attend the party!

After the party I brought Mahree, Spencer, Merica,                                               and Sam to see Rosie's new condo! 


I took another family portrait of the Stewarts before they headed back home....it was a nice visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment